Skip to main content

Be the Economical


I have to confess... I'm a bit of a cheapskate ok ok I'm a total cheapskate when it comes to certain things like getting manicures.  I love the look of polished nails but can't bear to fork over an Andy Jackson only to have it chip and wear off within a week.  Tried a little something different today with this cute confetti/glitter polish I found for $0.99.  Top coat polish from Jordana also less than a dollar.  First layer is a sheer pink that I've had so long the label has worn off!  I think it's from Revlon... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THANK YOU

Thank you to everyone who has visited this site and left encouraging comments.  I appreciate and thrive off of sharing and learning about new things everyday, which was the intent of this little hobby.  I have been away due to a hectic personal life (who's isnt?).  I finally have a little time to breathe and spend time doing what I love-- creating content about skin care, beauty, and health :).  Stay tuned for new posts starting September!

Korean Skin Care Secret #3: Evening Toner Mask 로션 마스크

Korean Skin Care Secret #4

A little preview... Will be up this weekend!!!