Skip to main content

beauty and the eats: antioxidant smoothie

Do you believe that you are what you eat?  I've always stuck to the notion that what you eat is more important than what you slather onto your skin.  Committing to a healthy diet is not only good for your body, but also results in beautiful glowing skin.  Kill two birds with one stone why dontcha?


Check out my new video series on my youtube channel:  www.youtube.com/beautyinasnap  The first video will be posted up tonight!!!  A passion of mine that I've decided to put into action!  Beauty from the inside out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skin Care Secret #4

A little preview... Will be up this weekend!!!

Korean Skin Care Secret #3: Lotion/Toner Masks

Currently editing my next video!  This post-cleansing step makes such a huge difference in the overall condition of your skin tone, clarity, and hydration.  

Too Pretty to Eat

I was delighted when a client brought in some Dragon Fruit from Chinatown... I've always wanted to try it but did not know how to eat it!  You simply section it into wedges and peel off the fuchsia skin.  I'd say the taste is a cross between a pear and cactus (though I've never had cactus I would imagine it would taste like this hehe).  I think it is more visually stunning than it is tasty :(.