Skip to main content

Phewf !

It has taken me a while to get back on my feet after recovering from a cold and having family members visit... but I'm back!!! I've been furiously filming and editing videos to be posted soon!  I have such admiration for those of you who blog so frequently!

I realized that electronically storing my schedule/reminders on my phone just doesn't cut it for me.  I need to physically write things down in a planner.  I am constantly thinking of random ideas and texting it in alphabet by alphabet is just too tedious!   I ordered a Korean-style planner on ebay that is uber functional and cute to boot...



I've been recently drooling over the new Louis Vuitton Epi "Eden".  I'm not usually one to follow "it-bags" but this one is so cute!  

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! The bags are so cute! Hahaha I want them too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THANK YOU

Thank you to everyone who has visited this site and left encouraging comments.  I appreciate and thrive off of sharing and learning about new things everyday, which was the intent of this little hobby.  I have been away due to a hectic personal life (who's isnt?).  I finally have a little time to breathe and spend time doing what I love-- creating content about skin care, beauty, and health :).  Stay tuned for new posts starting September!

Korean Skin Care Secret #3: Evening Toner Mask 로션 마스크

Korean Skin Care Secret #4

A little preview... Will be up this weekend!!!