Skip to main content

Phewf !

It has taken me a while to get back on my feet after recovering from a cold and having family members visit... but I'm back!!! I've been furiously filming and editing videos to be posted soon!  I have such admiration for those of you who blog so frequently!

I realized that electronically storing my schedule/reminders on my phone just doesn't cut it for me.  I need to physically write things down in a planner.  I am constantly thinking of random ideas and texting it in alphabet by alphabet is just too tedious!   I ordered a Korean-style planner on ebay that is uber functional and cute to boot...



I've been recently drooling over the new Louis Vuitton Epi "Eden".  I'm not usually one to follow "it-bags" but this one is so cute!  

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! The bags are so cute! Hahaha I want them too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Skin Care Secret #4

A little preview... Will be up this weekend!!!

Korean Skin Care Secret #3: Lotion/Toner Masks

Currently editing my next video!  This post-cleansing step makes such a huge difference in the overall condition of your skin tone, clarity, and hydration.  

Too Pretty to Eat

I was delighted when a client brought in some Dragon Fruit from Chinatown... I've always wanted to try it but did not know how to eat it!  You simply section it into wedges and peel off the fuchsia skin.  I'd say the taste is a cross between a pear and cactus (though I've never had cactus I would imagine it would taste like this hehe).  I think it is more visually stunning than it is tasty :(.